Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Add a login page for a survey

More
4 years 11 months ago #77334 by krishna1088
Hi,

How to add a login page for a particular survey, such when the surveyor clicks on the link to take up the survey a login page is displayed and the login details are stored in the database???

thanks,
Krishna
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 10 months ago #77431 by tpartner
You can use tokens and allow public registration - docs.limesurvey.org/Tokens&structure=Eng..._public_registration

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
More
4 years 3 months ago #88813 by abdullah01
But if user want to edit survey data, so how to relogin? I read that about inivation email that load previous saved data but if user want to login and edit the submited data.
More
4 years 3 months ago #88828 by DenisChenu

abdullah wrote: But if user want to edit survey data, so how to relogin? I read that about inivation email that load previous saved data but if user want to login and edit the submited data.

No cross posting please :)

Close this one.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form