Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: Working with Research Panel

Working with Research Panel 4 years 11 months ago #70712

• uxexp
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi All,
I am working with the a research panel (e-rewards) and they seem to be adding "ftouchXXXXXX" in the URL for my survey to keep track of participation. However, when they do this, the survey does not load and gives a message "the survey does not yet have questions and cannot be tested. I am including a screenshot of this.

Does anyone know what would I need to do for my survey to work with this research panel? I checked some existing topics on this forum and came across a few things that may be relevant to me but I am not that tech savvy and hence don't know where to begin. Can anyone please give me a step-by-step method on acheiving this? As always, thanks in advance for your help.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by uxexp.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Working with Research Panel 4 years 11 months ago #70716

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 1371
Hello,

I test with
coolsurvey.limequery.com/14327/lang-en?id=HJFGJFZJFDGDZ and it's not OK
coolsurvey.limequery.com/index.php?sid=1...=en&id=HJFGJFZJFDGDZ and it's OK.

The i test with same link in my installation ( and another survey id) and the 2 are OK.

You have to contact LimeService support ( at the top of the LimeService interface).

Denis
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time (Need support ?).
A bug not reported is a bug not corrected. | 2.61lts version improved | Need plugins for LimeSurvey ?

Working with Research Panel 4 years 11 months ago #70724

• atiut
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi

I added this into the link of one of my surveys, and it seem to work without issues.

On the other hand, this kind of things happen. If you have a human contact at E-rewards, they may have had this problem in the past and be able to advise a quick solution.

Working with Research Panel 4 years 11 months ago #70819

• vadindot
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
I deal with ResearchNow/eRewards a lot and do not have a problem... here is the end of my URL usually:

index.php?sid=12345&passthru=ftouch&token=XXX&ftouch=YYY

the passthru function signals that ftouch will be sent out on the completetion of the survey through the end URL
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds
Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form