Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: Repeat Array Answer Headers

Repeat Array Answer Headers 4 years 10 months ago #69594

• ttophen
  • Fresh Lemon
Does anyone know how to repeat array answer headings within a question? I have a long of sub-questions and I would like to scatter the answer headings maybe after every 3-5 sub-questions.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Repeat Array Answer Headers 4 years 10 months ago #69601

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello,

there seems to be an option in the global settings ("Global settings" -> "Presentation" -> "Repeating headings in array questions every X subquestions"). You can try to reduce the number to 3 or 5 and see if it's a possible solution for your problem.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team

Aw: Repeat Array Answer Headers 1 year 2 weeks ago #124743

Hi there,

I am currently trying to do the same as ttophen and cannot find an option for "Repeating headings in array questions every X subquestions" in "General Setting - Presentation and Navigation". Has this moved somewhere? I'm using v2.0

Many thanks,
Danielle.

Aw: Repeat Array Answer Headers 1 year 2 weeks ago #124744

Apologies, I have just found this. You edit this in each question in advanced settings by putting the number of questions after which you would like the headers to be repeated in the box "repeat header".

Aw: Repeat Array Answer Headers 1 year 2 weeks ago #124745

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 769
LS 2.0 is already a little older, but I don't think this has changed since then.

Go to "Global settings" --> "Presentation" tab:

But, at least in LS 2.06 you can overwrite this general value for each array question in the advanced question settings:

Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Danisusername
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds
Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form