Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: URGENT - Please ! Can I generate tokens before activating the survey ?

URGENT - Please ! Can I generate tokens before activating the survey ? 5 years 3 weeks ago #62948

• catarch
  • Junior Lime
Hello all,

I would like to give tokens to students in my university in order to participate in my survey. The problem is that my survey is not totally finished (I need 3-4 more days) but the students finish their exams in 2 days (I will not be able to find them afterwards because there is not a list with emails so I have to give them the tokens and the link hand by hand. So is there any way to generate tokens for a survey that it will be activated afterwards ? Is there any possibility to have a mismatch between the tokens and the survey ?

Do u suggest something else ?

Any help is really appreciated !! It;s urgent !!

Thanks in advance !

Catherine
The administrator has disabled public write access.

URGENT - Please ! Can I generate tokens before activating the survey ? 5 years 3 weeks ago #62953

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1358
You can create a token table for an inactive survey without any problems. If the students try the survey before you activate, they will simply be given a message stating that the survey is not available.

Once you have created the token table, it may be a good idea to export it to keep as a backup in case you inadvertantly delete it.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

URGENT - Please ! Can I generate tokens before activating the survey ? 5 years 3 weeks ago #62955

• catarch
  • Junior Lime
Tony
thank you very much !
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Imprint                   Data Protection Statement                  Revocation information and revocation form