Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Set a timer for non-short or long-text answers.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #59715 by RayJ
I am working on my Master's thesis and one of my question groups is a Math test that has a time limit of 5 mins. The only problem is the questions are array based and hence do not have the time limit function. :huh:

Does anyone have and idea of what options I have to set a time limit for this specific question group?
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by RayJ.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #59725 by DenisChenu
Hello,

You can use a submit timer in an boilerplate question.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).

More
5 years 8 months ago #59734 by RayJ
So is there a link on how to submit a timer in an boilerplate question. As I am 100% confused and appreciate your help, but the answer was totally over my head.:blink:

More
5 years 8 months ago #59741 by tpartner
I think what Shnoulle means is to put a boilerplate question on the same page with a timer on it and a setting of "Time limit action" = "Warn and move on".

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RayJ

More
5 years 8 months ago #59811 by DenisChenu
Thanks Tony :)

It's Text display now ?

docs.limesurvey.org/Question+type+-+Text+display

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
The following user(s) said Thank You: RayJ

More
5 years 8 months ago #59816 by RayJ
Thanks Tony,

I was able to set up the timer based on your instructions :)

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form