Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Send Results to participant

More
5 years 10 months ago #59672 by ljarbeau
I can't seem to find where I can have the questions and answers sent to the submitter as well as the admin

Also the admin is getting the email twice - I am not sure which location i need to remove their email from

Please assist... thank you

Laura

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #59675 by DenisChenu
Hello,

In notification & data management, try to put {TOKEN:EMAIL} in Email responses to:

:)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).

More
5 years 10 months ago #59680 by ljarbeau
how do i specify the participant?

More
5 years 10 months ago #59681 by holch
the admin gets the email twice, because you have marked for the admin to get a notification and you probably have inserted the admin email as the email to send the responses as well (two emails are sent).

If you have a token based research, then you need to do what Shnoulle said, if it is not token based, you need to include a question with the email address of the participant. Then you need to include the response to that email into the field for the email where the responses should be sent to. Search a little in the forum, this was discussed before. I think you should find this also in the limesurvey manual.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
5 years 10 months ago #59682 by ljarbeau
ok thank you

More
5 years 10 months ago #59683 by holch

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.

More
5 years 10 months ago #59684 by ljarbeau
thank you for the help

per the link you provided, i have entered the

{INSERTANS:47315X8X007}

where 47315 is the survey id
8 is the group id
and 007 is the question id for the email address
but it doesn't seem to be working... what am i missing?

More
5 years 10 months ago #59685 by holch
I doubt that the question code is '007'.

More
5 years 10 months ago #59686 by holch
I guess you are using the IDs that you are giving, thus the '007'. Limesurvey doesn't put zeros in front.

You need to get the IDs given by Limesurvey, which you can find to the left. E.g.:

Question group xxxxxxxxxxx (ID:15)

You need the number in brackets.

More
5 years 10 months ago #59687 by ljarbeau
that was it! thank you so much!!!!

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form