One Question Per Page

More
5 years 11 months ago #59193 by richardclason
Hi

I have made a survey with 18 questions and they all appear on the one page.

What i would like to do is have one quesiton on a page then press next to take you to the next page with the next question

Can this be done?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #59197 by MRH
Sure. In the questionnaire settings, go to the "presentation and navigation" tab and change the format setting from "everything on one page" to "question by question".

(I use the German version, so the actual wording may differ – but you should be able to find these settings.)

More
1 week 4 hours ago #150834 by Salverius
Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to have 2 subquestionnaires within the main survey, with the first subquestionnaire displaying all questions at once on one page (as this is how the original test is designed), and only the second subquestionnaire displaying the questions one per page?

I've been searching for this but I've only been able to change the options for presentation of questions for the survey as a whole, instead of for the individual subquestionnaires...

Thank you!

More
1 week 2 hours ago #150838 by Joffm
Hi, Salverius,

this is where the "groups" come into.

Put all questions of the first subquestionnaire into one group, and each question of the second subquestionnaire into a a group.
So group1 contains all questions of SQ1, each of group2 to groupX contains one question of SQ2.

Set the display option to "group by group"

That's it.

Best regards
Joffm