Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

De-activating a survey

More
5 years 11 months ago #57780 by paulfiner
If I de-activate my survey, when respondents click on the link to my survey they get taken to the survey and the message at the bottom of the screen informs them that the survey is not currently active and they won't be able to save their responses.

Is there a way to stop them even seeing this page?

This is not a token based survey.

Cheers

Paul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #57787 by DenisChenu

paulfiner wrote: Is there a way to stop them even seeing this page?

Hello Paul,

I think you have activated "Survey preview only for administration users" in "General settings"/"Security".

Can you have a look :)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).

More
5 years 11 months ago #57790 by paulfiner
Hi

The setting was set to 'No' so I changed it to Yes and now there is an Error page saying
'We are sorry but you don't have permission to do this'

Is that correct? If so, it would be much nicer to be able to change this message to something a little more friendly!

More
5 years 11 months ago #57802 by DenisChenu
Yep,

It's correct ,

To change the text, you can use survey translation files (po and mo).

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form