Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Time how long it takes to complete a survey

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 2 months ago #103102 by holch
Sounds strange that the start and the end time are the same. Did you enable the timestamp for the survey?

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mrli999
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 2 months ago #103103 by mrli999

holch wrote: Sounds strange that the start and the end time are the same. Did you enable the timestamp for the survey?

Yes. You can also see: bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=8507
  • holch
More
10 years 2 months ago #103105 by holch
I gave it a try and I have the same problem, the start time is the same as the time of last action and the time of submission.

However, when activating timings it seems like the time is recorded correctly and it gives me a total time that makes sense.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mrli999
More
10 years 2 months ago #103106 by mrli999

holch wrote: I gave it a try and I have the same problem, the start time is the same as the time of last action and the time of submission.

However, when activating timings it seems like the time is recorded correctly and it gives me a total time that makes sense.

There are two table, one is for the data, one is for timing. The data in the timing table is right. But the startdate and submitdate in the data table is not right.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose