Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Automatic Reminder

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #55979 by waitz
Can I set up Limesurvey to send automatic reminders? That the email reminder function runs every day, and includes amount of days set in "Min days between reminders"?

Version 1.91+ Build 11232 | PHP 5.3.9 | MySQL 5.1.56 |

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #55983 by holch
This is not available at the moment. You could make a feature request in the the idea tracker: ideas.limesurvey.org/

This would however require cronjobs, etc. which not all hosting packages offer.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #56013 by Mazi

waitz wrote: Can I set up Limesurvey to send automatic reminders? That the email reminder function runs every day, and includes amount of days set in "Min days between reminders"?

I have coded such a cronjob before so I think I can adapt it for your requirements. Just ping me (marcel.minke(at)limesurvey.org) if you are interested.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

More
4 years 10 months ago #77707 by Mazi

waitz wrote: Can I set up Limesurvey to send automatic reminders? That the email reminder function runs every day..

A Limesurvey cronjob script to automate sending reminders is available at the Limesurvey Template Shop .

Dr. Marcel Minke

More
3 years 7 months ago #97648 by Mazi

Mazi wrote: A Limesurvey cronjob script to automate sending reminders is available at the Limesurvey Template Shop .

Finally the Limesurvey cronjob scripts for sending email invitations and sending email reminders are available for Limesurvey 2:

Automatically sending Limesurvey invitation emails via cronjob: www.limesurvey-templates.com/automatical...nvitations-p-49.html

Automatically sending Limesurvey reminder emails via cronjob: www.limesurvey-templates.com/automatical...-reminders-p-45.html

Dr. Marcel Minke

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form