automatic end of survey

More
4 months 1 week ago #185272 by cubatahavana
Hi!

I am creating a survey with a couple of questions that if answered "no", the survey would be finished. Is this a possibility?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
More
4 months 1 week ago #185280 by gabrieljenik
Have you tried quotas?
Thanks!

Cheers,
Gabriel - www.Encuesta.Biz - Authorized Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core developpement are on my free time (Say thanks ?)....[img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: cubatahavana

More
4 months 1 week ago #185283 by holch
Replied by holch on topic automatic end of survey
As Gabriel says, you need to use "zero" quotas. This means you create quotas for the question and set the number of respondents to zero ("0"). This means, if someone marks this question, they will will "screened out".

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
The following user(s) said Thank You: cubatahavana

More
4 months 1 week ago #185287 by cubatahavana
Basically, what I’m looking for is a consent form in the beginning. Only if they select “yes” they’ll be allowed to continue. If selected “no” either the survey finishes or it won’t let you continue. I hope I make sense here.
Thanks!

More
4 months 1 week ago #185288 by gabrieljenik
There is a privacy feature in the 3.xx version of LS. That's what you need out of the box.

Cheers,
Gabriel - www.Encuesta.Biz - Authorized Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core developpement are on my free time (Say thanks ?)....[img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: holch

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!