Adding extra comment boxes to multiple-choice question with comments

More
1 month 1 day ago - 1 month 1 day ago #176754 by krosser
krosser created the topic: Adding extra comment boxes to multiple-choice question with comments
Hi guys,

I would like to add a second comment box to each row in a multiple-choice question. Is that possible with JS so that the data will be collected properly?

It should look like this:

A test survey attached..

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey...1-13.lss
File Size:17 KB

I'm using the latest LS 3.15 hosted on LS servers, not installed locally.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 month 1 day ago by krosser.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 day ago #176799 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Adding extra comment boxes to multiple-choice question with comments
You could modify an array-texts type question. Would one or both text inputs be mandatory if the corresponding checkbox is selected?

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
1 month 17 hours ago #176843 by krosser
krosser replied the topic: Adding extra comment boxes to multiple-choice question with comments

tpartner wrote: You could modify an array-texts type question. Would one or both text inputs be mandatory if the corresponding checkbox is selected?

Well, I guess you mean that the text inputs in the 1st column are swapped for checkbox elements, right? Or is it possible to swap the subquestion column?
Regarding mandatory text inputs, in this case, nope, they should not be mandatory.

I'm using the latest LS 3.15 hosted on LS servers, not installed locally.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!