Data policy settings

More
6 days 5 hours ago #176360 by georgehunn91
georgehunn91 created the topic: Data policy settings
Hi,

I'm looking to use the feature listed under; settings --> data policy settings

'If you want to specify a link to the survey data policy please use the placeholders {STARTPOLICYLINK} and {ENDPOLICYLINK} to define the link that opens the popup. If there is no placeholder given, there will be an appendix. '

I would like to use {STARTPOLICYLINK} or {ENDPOLICYLINK} throughout the survey to provide a link in a consent question and possibly at other places.

Unfortunately every time I use these variables they come up as 'undefined'. Do I need to activate the variables somehow? from my understanding of the ^^ text they should provide a gateway to the privacy policies listed under 'data policy settings'.

cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 days 3 hours ago #176370 by jelo
jelo replied the topic: Data policy settings
You have activated the data policy in the survey settings? There is no additional activation of the variables needed. So that looks more like a bug which needs to be reported. You might be the first which uses these variables in different places.

Are you a student conducting a survey? If yes, tell me why you use LimeSurvey?
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/116...y-you-use-limesurvey

More
5 days 4 hours ago #176422 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Data policy settings
Bug reported : bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=14225

Thanks you @georgehunn91 :)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!