Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Change the Statistics report language: in Statistics page

• DanielVN
  • DanielVN's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #175680 by DanielVN
Hi All,

I have a survey, which i will be using as profiling survey for my sample in Greece.

The base language is Greek and I have added translation in English so i can ran the statistics in English easier as i'm not fluent in Greek.

My issue however is that the questions and answer in statics are shown in Greek. Is there a way to show the questions and answers in English in the statistics overview?

FYI: I'm using Version 2.73.0+171219.

Cheers
Daniel
The topic has been locked.
  • elissa
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 5 months ago #175693 by elissa
Hi,

actually, I can change language of statistics from default (Polish) to English in two language survey and statistics are shown in English. However, I can't change the language for charts so I'm not sure if this is possible. Screen attached.

Cheers

Elzbieta Lesinska
LS voluntary Polish translator and supervisor
  • DanielVN
  • DanielVN's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #175694 by DanielVN
Hi Elzbieta,

Thank you very much. I was able to do the same, but my main concern is that all data is initially shown in Greek and when i change the language from the selector the question text and the answers are still in Greek in the response filters beneath. Please check the attached screenshots.

• elissa
More
5 years 5 months ago #175696 by elissa
Hi,
Yes, now I see that changing the language does not affect the questions listed below. Only when you select the questions and click "View statistics" you will get them in English. I don't know if there is other way to change language on the selection screen or charts.
Cheers

Elzbieta Lesinska
LS voluntary Polish translator and supervisor

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose