Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Ability to restrict viewing of subsets of survey responses to certain people?

• DWhitaker
  • DWhitaker's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #173897 by DWhitaker
LimeSurvey seems like it might fit my needs, but I've been unable to figure out if this particular use case would fit my needs.

Let's say I've developed two surveys, Survey1 and Survey2. For each of these two surveys, I would like for certain people to be able to only view a subset of responses. (I'm deliberately trying to avoid the language 'user' and 'group' to reserve those for their technical meanings in answers.)

For example,
Alice can view responses for respondents 1-10 (or people that responded to the survey from her unique link)
Bob can view responses for respondents 11-13 (or people that responded to the survey from his unique link)
Carol can view responses for respondents 14-20 (or people that responded to the survey from her unique link)

Importantly, I do not want Alice to be able to view any responses for Bob or Carol (and likewise for them).

Is this possible?

Now, ideally I would like to have the respondents each have their own account, be able to see all of their survey submissions (possible with a dashboard summarizing their responses), and control who can see their responses. For example, Respondent7 chooses to share their responses with Alice, and Respondent9 chooses to share their responses with both Alice and Bob. I suspect that this type of use case would require (potentially extensive) customization, though.

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 7 months ago #173898 by jelo
Not possible in the sense that LimeSurvey isn't currently offering the functionality.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 7 months ago #173903 by DenisChenu
Except for last part, it's the purpose of this plugin : gitlab.com/SondagesPro/managament/responseListAndManage

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose