RemoteControl 2 API, export results along with token's attributes

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #169111 by jbrewster
jbrewster created the topic: RemoteControl 2 API, export results along with token's attributes
I am needing to export the results of a survey including all question and answers, along with the token attributes for each. How can I do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #169145 by holch
holch replied the topic: RemoteControl 2 API, export results along with token's attributes
Go to the export page and choose all items that you want to include (in your case all).

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #169157 by Deusdeorum
Deusdeorum replied the topic: RemoteControl 2 API, export results along with token's attributes

holch wrote: Go to the export page and choose all items that you want to include (in your case all).

That works fine in the web interface. However, when using the RemoteControl you will have to export the answers, and the token table, then merge them together. So the methods to use are export_responses() and list_participants()
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Deusdeorum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: holch, tpartner

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #169172 by holch
holch replied the topic: RemoteControl 2 API, export results along with token's attributes
Thanks Deusdeorum for jumping in here. I had not taken the topic into account, but only read what was written in the post itself:

I am needing to export the results of a survey including all question and answers, along with the token attributes for each. How can I do this?

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!