Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Multiple question types in array - UPDATE for latest Lime version?

• RaCMJS
  • RaCMJS's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #157165 by RaCMJS
Hi,

My research group uses roster question in many of our surveys. We use the Java script and other instructions for "Multiple question types in array" laid out here:
manual.limesurvey.org/Workarounds:_Quest...stion_types_in_array

This has worked fine in Version 2.05+ Build 150310, but now we are upgrading and this no longer works. A few questions:

1. Are there instructions for this work around for the new version?
2. Does the new version have other built-in capabilities that I have not noticed that can do this?
3. How does this work with a responsive template?

Thanks,
S
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 8 months ago #157177 by tpartner
I haven't updated that workaround for the latest version because it blows up spectacularly with responsive templates.

Depending on your question types, Denis' arrayTextAdapt plugin may do the trick - www.limesurvey.org/index.php?option=com_...textadapt&Itemid=729

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
  • DenisChenu
More
6 years 8 months ago #157235 by DenisChenu
For information, there are a "fork" of arrayTextAdapt framagit.org/SondagePro-LimeSurvey-plugi...pt/tree/wip_withstar

Allowing checkbox in place of dropdown and radiostar like here (not same plugin here it's radioStarRating , but i use same code)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose