Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Do any therapists use limesurvey to track mood?

More
7 years 4 months ago #144563 by FerKa
I've been looking for a good way to take session by session mood (etc) measures for my clients.

Ideally this would include:

-An Easy way to send the questionnaire to the client for each session
-An Easy way to review the responses results with the client
-A nice way to track changes over time. Both for individual items and for summary results
-A way for a client to login and look at this data.

This brought me to limesurvey. Having installed it and tried it, I'm beginning to think that it's not the right solution (or not without a huge amount of work).

But I'm wondering if anyone else is working on this or interested in working on it.

Thanks

Fergus
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 4 months ago #144569 by Ben_V
Hi Fergus,

I've enough experience in this field to help you (as you can check here ), but as you already suppose, this kind of project may require a lot of custom work ...

LimeSurvey is doing pretty well the data collection part (yes it's its main job) and the token system allows to manage patients. That's a good start.

Extra work is needed for the individual reporting part, so everything depends on your project size & the amount of patients included.

The "nice way to track changes over time" is maybe the most difficult part but would be easier if you can use some scoring system and/or validated rating scale (available in the public domain of course)

I'll send you asap a PM with some resources related with similar projects...

BTW you can also ping @fransmarcelissen (cf digipsy.nl ) for some related advices or anything else ;)

Benoît

EM Variables => bit.ly/1TKQyNu | EM Roadmap => bit.ly/1UTrOB4
Last Releases => 2.6x.x goo.gl/ztWfIV | 2.06/2.6.x => bit.ly/1Qv44A1
Demo Surveys => goo.gl/HuR6Xe (already included in /docs/demosurveys)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
More
7 years 4 months ago #144575 by FerKa
Amazing, thanks for the speedy response. Having someone else doing similar things always boosts my energy for a project!

Nice questionnaire. Do you run the whole site?
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #144576 by Ben_V
yes I run the whole site... and i know that other users are able to configure such kind of tools without advanced tech skills (physicians like). Almost impossible to perform this outside LimeSurvey...
But quiet normal when you read the genesis of the central "expression manager" engine (for advanced assessments, conditional branching, validation, tailoring, etc...) ;)

Benoît

Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Ben_V.
More
7 years 1 month ago #147927 by arkygeek
Hi Ben - I am working on something similar, and would really appreciate it if you could send these resources my way as well... Would love to chat with you about it if possible - are on IRC?

Jason

--

Dr. Jason Jorgenson
Edge Hill University
jorgensj at edgehill dot ac . uk
More
7 years 1 month ago #147929 by arkygeek
FerKa - I should have asked you in my previous post... How are you getting on with your project? It would be great to swap notes!

Jason

--

Dr. Jason Jorgenson
Edge Hill University
jorgensj at edgehill dot ac . uk
More
7 years 1 month ago #147948 by Ben_V
Hi.. Jason I just emailed you (at jorgensj at edgehill dot ac . uk )...

Benoît

More
5 years 6 months ago #173701 by destic
Hi!

I am also setting up limesurvey for individual patient tracking and feedback in an outpatient psychotherapy setting. I have an already installed and running instance of limesurvey on my web server and am now starting to implement the assessments. I would appreciate any input from you concerning your progress and how you did customize limesurvey for this specific use case.

Thanks in advance,

André

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose