Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Show/Hide Public Statistics Graph Result Options

More
7 years 4 months ago #143559 by BRATS
Hello all,

I've recently installed Limesurvey and am attempting to make modifications to the graphs displayed on the Public Statistics page. I would like to not see entries for "No answer" "Comments" or "Not completed or Not displayed" on the graph legend and X-Axis. These results are always 0 and do not show any statistics as the questions are all mandatory. I used an edit found from this post to remove the lines from the statistics table directly above each graph.

I noticed an old topic here saying to edit a core php file - but I cannot find the file as this post is nearly 5 years old - I imagine the file has moved.

I know editing core files is not recommended, but if there is no other way to remove these entries from the graphs,I'm willing to give it a shot, especially as I only intend to use Limesurvey for ~20 very similar surveys.

So, if someone can point me in the direction of the statistics_functions.php file, or provide a better work around for choosing which results are displayed on a graph, I would appreciate it!
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose