Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Dependable choice

• heiristo
  • heiristo's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #141856 by heiristo
Dependable choice was created by heiristo
Hi!
How can I design (or can I?) a survey where I first answer basic 6 choice array answers (45 questions all in same page) and after that I choose 3 most important answers from the highest answers?

Version 3.22.11
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 6 months ago #141857 by Deusdeorum
Replied by Deusdeorum on topic Dependable choice
Could you elaborate the method a little bit? If I understand you correctly you want people to answer in total 45 subquestions asked in 6 different arrays then tell you which 3 of these subquestions that are the most important? First thought would be to create a ranking question after your arrays, but ranking the 3 most important out of 45 subquestions is probably not optimal, or at least it could look a bit messy. Maybe 3 dropdown list where you're asked to first rank #1, then rank #2 and then rank #3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: heiristo
  • heiristo
More
7 years 6 months ago #141858 by heiristo
Replied by heiristo on topic Dependable choice

Deusdeorum wrote: Could you elaborate the method a little bit? If I understand you correctly you want people to answer in total 45 subquestions asked in 6 different arrays then tell you which 3 of these subquestions that are the most important? First thought would be to create a ranking question after your arrays, but ranking the 3 most important out of 45 subquestions is probably not optimal, or at least it could look a bit messy. Maybe 3 dropdown list where you're asked to first rank #1, then rank #2 and then rank #3.

Thanks for your quick reply. You understood me correctly. Your first suggestion sounds like o.k. How can I make ranking question? I don't care if it is messy.

Version 3.22.11
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #141860 by Deusdeorum
Replied by Deusdeorum on topic Dependable choice

heiristo wrote: Thanks for your quick reply. You understood me correctly. Your first suggestion sounds like o.k. How can I make ranking question? I don't care if it is messy.

There is a question type called " Ranking " for this! :)
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Deusdeorum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: heiristo
  • heiristo
More
7 years 6 months ago #141861 by heiristo
Replied by heiristo on topic Dependable choice
Ok, thanks. I'm newbie, so bear with me, pls.

Version 3.22.11

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose