Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Pass USER TOKEN when IFRAME occurs

More
7 years 6 months ago #141763 by frozo
Pass USER TOKEN when IFRAME occurs was created by frozo
Hi,

I have insert my Survey in my webpage with an Iframe. How can I get that the link works with an user token so he/she does not put the password.

The url survey in LIMESURVEY is: maiten.com/encuesta/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=78432&lang=es

The url survey of my webpage where I insert it with IFRAME is: maiten.com/encuesta-utilizacion-del-servicio

Is it possible to put the token following my link, something like this: maiten.com/encuesta-utilizacion-del-servicio{TOKEN }???

I need that when the user receive invitation email, may click on the url and recognize the token. Help me please!!!!
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 6 months ago #141777 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Pass USER TOKEN when IFRAME occurs

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben_V
More
7 years 6 months ago #141809 by frozo
Replied by frozo on topic Pass USER TOKEN when IFRAME occurs
Hi, what i want to do is to pass token throught iframe. I tried this:

maiten.com/encuesta-utilizacion-del-serv...lang=es&token={TOKEN }

When a user receive email invitation where is {TOKEN} changes to his/her user token, but It does not work because the system requieres the passwrod. Please seee this print screen: prntscr.com/ciaakb

As you can see in print screen, in LINK URL appears the USER TOKEN (sent by email) but the survey does not recognized it, so it requieres a password. How can I get to do it? Help me please

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose