Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Get Multiple Feedback from same person

• videntity
  • videntity's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #141251 by videntity
Get Multiple Feedback from same person was created by videntity
Hi,

I have designed a feedback form via LimeSurvey.
Now a user can have multiple feedbacks in my scenario.
How I can set up things, that the same user can do not have to go through name/email screen again and again to provide feedback.

Basically, I want to allow user to answer same set of questions over and over again, as quickly as possible. And I want to store these answers as multiple responses from same user.

Kindly guide me the proper way

regards
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by videntity. Reason: updated question
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 6 months ago #141273 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Get Multiple Feedback from same person
Hmmm, this could be a little tricky, but here a first thought:
You create two seperate surveys: one for the data that should be asked only once and then one for the data that should be repetitive. You can redirect the respondents from the first survey directly to the second survey.

However, from what I understand, you don't know the first respondent before they take part, this is why you ask the name, right? So you would need to find a way on how to create the token to identify the person for the repeating surveys.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• holch
More
7 years 6 months ago #141274 by holch
How do your respondents get to the survey? How do you recruit? Just to have a little more background, which can help to think of a solution.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.

• videntity
  • videntity's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #141280 by videntity
Replied by videntity on topic Get Multiple Feedback from same person
The survey will be sent via email to a targeted list and we also plan to put it on a website for the public to participate.

Now, at first, I want to know who is giving feedback
after that, I want to allow that person to repeatedly fill the form without filling personal details, again and again

how to achieve this.... ?
  • holch
More
7 years 6 months ago #141314 by holch
If you would have only the targeted list, things would be probably easier. the public access website will ad another aspect.

For those that you have already from a targeted list, you can either skip the first survey completely if you have the information about name, etc. already. You could add this to the token table and acess it from there. Then you allow multiple responses per token (you can increase "uses left" to a value you desire).

Now for the public website I would set up a first survey with only the general details. Then I would move these details to the token table just like with the targeted list participants, eg. firstname, lastname, email, etc. plus some custom attributes if necessary. Then you can proceed with them just as with the ones from the targeted list. If you don't have all the details in the targeted list that you would require for the first part of the survey, then you just send the first survey to those participants as well. Then you create the second survey that can be repeated and add the information collected in the first survey to the token table.

More
7 years 6 months ago #141355 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Get Multiple Feedback from same person

holch wrote: Then I would move these details to the token table just like with the targeted list participants, eg. firstname, lastname, email, etc. plus some custom attributes if necessary

Wasn't there an idea from Denis with his plugin "replaceRegister" and auto-generating a tokenentry when a new visitor is hitting the survey?
git.framasoft.org/SondagePro-LimeSurvey-plugin/replaceRegister
The plugin seems to be not compatible with LS 2.5.X and I haven't found the complete technical concept of auto-generating a token with just a visit. As long as videntity is sending public visitors an email with the URL including the token after they registered holch solution looks fine.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
  • holch
More
7 years 6 months ago #141372 by holch
Never seen this plugin, so I have no idea. ;-)

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose