Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Language import

More
8 years 1 month ago #132645 by cawi
Language import was created by cawi
We would like to create a multilingual survey with 23 languages. We would like to export the structure with export/tab-separated values format (.txt) and than put the translation of each languages in one .txt file. After we are ready we would like to import it. Now the problem is the next. This is a long 20 minutes survey so it took too long time to copy paste manually. That is why we would like to use the easiest way with export/import. But as we see we cannot export more than 12 languages at a time. And also doesn't work if we export two 12 languages and merge them in a .txt file. Why? Because we cannot import more than 12 languages. And afterwards if we import a file, we cannot import other languages to that survey... Please help us we are in big trouble...
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 1 month ago #132697 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Language import
Hi,

Seeing your IRC ....

1st step : try with only one question survey / 13 language
-> see if it work or not
-> if don't wroke : set debug at 2 : manual.limesurvey.org/Debug_mode
-> in the debug : see if it's a memory or time limit issue : if yes : upgarde time/or memoty and see again.
-> report the bug with the single question txt file (if this one don't work)

If it work with one question survey : surely time limit/memory issue.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose