Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Embed video without time display

• oboneh
  • oboneh's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #132504 by oboneh
Replied by oboneh on topic Embed video without time display
Oh, I see now. Please excuse my ignorance; I'm (obviously) a total novice with using html. I didn't realize that the difference lied in the link. Thank you very much for your help. I understand now.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by oboneh. Reason: Change
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 1 month ago #132514 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Embed video without time display
I told you yesterday in the other thread already that you should compare the URL you are using and the one tpartner was using. You insisted that it had worked with this exact code before, which obviously wasn't true.

You don't seem to read what we write, which makes it quite hard and frustrating to help you. Sorry, this needed to be said. ;-)

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• oboneh
  • oboneh's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #132526 by oboneh
Replied by oboneh on topic Embed video without time display
I am very sorry that this was frustrating for you. I promise that I was reading as closely as possible to all of the advice that was given and that I never intended to make it frustrating for anyone. Somehow I missed the URL point and read it as the code instead. Please forgive me for this human error. I sincerely appreciate the help and thanks to you both, I have found the solution to the problem that I was about to give up on.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by oboneh. Reason: change
  • holch
More
8 years 1 month ago #132537 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Embed video without time display
No problem. Just try to read carefully what is posted and if something isn't 100% clear, as about it. E.g. if you didn't understand my comment about the URLs, ideally you would first have a detailed look at both URLs, your's and Tpartner's. If you still wouldn't understand what I was refering to, then ask me to clarify my post.

Because you were so firm about the fact that your code had worked before, that I assumed it is true. As I couldn't give any further advice, I would have stoppend at this point.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose