create intermediate end pages

More
3 years 1 month ago #132522 by ledoux
Thank you Holch, it was not activated. And it is working now, indeed.
- is that possible to add questions in the "screen out" automatic page? I want to say something like "sorry you are not the good target, please can you tell us how to contact the right person (email, phone, etc.)".
Initially, I've created a "final page" with these questions. Is that possible to send the respondent to this page with final questions (as if it was an external page)?
- when the respondent is screened out, is it notified in the "results file" I will export?
thank you !

New user of LS but with the will to contribute to this great community !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #132523 by holch
Replied by holch on topic create intermediate end pages
Answered in the other post. Please do not ask questions twice.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
The following user(s) said Thank You: ledoux

More
3 years 1 month ago #132868 by ledoux
Thank you Holch. Has I said, it was not by purpose, but a mistake. thakn you for your help

More
2 years 10 months ago #136982 by ledoux
Hi
I want to screen out respondents and send them on an external URL) according to the value of 4 hidden variables "equation" (0 or 1);
I'm pretending to create a last "equation question" (varA) which takes a value (0/1) according to the value of the 4 other hidden ones;
Then, if VarA has a certain value, I want to end the questionnaire (by sending the person to an external URL - panelist of panel provider).

Someone has an idea?
Thank you !

More
2 years 10 months ago #137012 by tpartner
Already asked and answered in another thread - www.limesurvey.org/forum/can-i-do-this-w...ple-questions#137010

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
2 years 10 months ago #137016 by ledoux
thank you tpartner. Yes I read it. Just still don't know how to set a quotas based on a equation question (hidden)... or attribute the value of an equation question to a single answer question. I will try to solve it. thank you !

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!