Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

prefilling User-defined attribute fields by URL when call the survey

• jamarin
  • jamarin's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #132310 by jamarin
Hello:
How can I pre-fill user-defined attributes in the public registry screen?

I need to prefill survey answers using the survey URL, but for a survey with public registry (that is, I couldn't know the token in advance).
I know how to pass values to answers in a survey without tokens (using urls like: www.example.com/index.php/survey/index/s...ODE=gelb&CODE2=12345 )

But I need to use Tokens in the survey to trace responses, reminders and confirmation email.
I Know I can add user-defined attribute fields to the public-registration page of the survey. But I don't know how to pass the values to those user defined fields by URL.
Example of one of the scenarios where I want to use this:
To link self-assessment and with rater-assessment.
The self assessment phase it is very easy to implement using public registry. Every participant gets his/her token and LimeSurvey send automatically by email a short report to them (using the confirmation email).
In this report I would like to include a link to the rater-assessment phase and the participant can send this link to 5-6 people to be assessed by them.
Instead to create token on the fly for the rater, that seems not very easy to implement for novices as me, I plan to use the public-registry standard feature for raters
But I need to pass by survey URL the value of three user-defined attributes field (I need to prefill them automatically to prevent errors) :
assessedName
assessedToken
assessedEmail

The rater only will have to fill the standard fields: name, surname, email (of the rater) in the registration screen
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by jamarin.
The topic has been locked.
  • jamarin
  • jamarin's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #132389 by jamarin
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose