prefilling User-defined attribute fields by URL when call the survey

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #132310 by jamarin
Hello:
How can I pre-fill user-defined attributes in the public registry screen?

I need to prefill survey answers using the survey URL, but for a survey with public registry (that is, I couldn't know the token in advance).
I know how to pass values to answers in a survey without tokens (using urls like: www.example.com/index.php/survey/index/s...ODE=gelb&CODE2=12345 )

But I need to use Tokens in the survey to trace responses, reminders and confirmation email.
I Know I can add user-defined attribute fields to the public-registration page of the survey. But I don't know how to pass the values to those user defined fields by URL.
Example of one of the scenarios where I want to use this:
To link self-assessment and with rater-assessment.
The self assessment phase it is very easy to implement using public registry. Every participant gets his/her token and LimeSurvey send automatically by email a short report to them (using the confirmation email).
In this report I would like to include a link to the rater-assessment phase and the participant can send this link to 5-6 people to be assessed by them.
Instead to create token on the fly for the rater, that seems not very easy to implement for novices as me, I plan to use the public-registry standard feature for raters
But I need to pass by survey URL the value of three user-defined attributes field (I need to prefill them automatically to prevent errors) :
assessedName
assessedToken
assessedEmail

The rater only will have to fill the standard fields: name, surname, email (of the rater) in the registration screen
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by jamarin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LimeSurvey Partners
More

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!