Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Display Questions of only ONE group in Survey?

• Christinaschoechl
  • Christinaschoechl's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #132055 by Christinaschoechl
Display Questions of only ONE group in Survey? was created by Christinaschoechl
I created a survey with several groups (each containing 63 questions), but would only like to display one group at a time to one participant.
So the first person to participate in the survey would get group 1, the second group 2, the third group 3, the fourth group 4. Then, the fifth person would again get group 1, the sixth group 2, etc.

Is there a setting that allows me to present certain groups to certain participants only? I would greatly appreciate feedback on that soon.
Thank you in advance!
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 1 month ago #132107 by holch
If you use tokens you can do the approach as described. You would have to add a custom attribute to the token table with 1-4 and then create conditions / relevance equations for each question, based on this code.

If you don't use tokens you have two options: You create your own script that generates codes in the order you want 1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4 etc.

Or you create an equation with a random number from 1-4 and the the same approach as for the other two with conditions / relevance equations show and hide the questions groups based on the random number.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose