Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Limesurvey URL variables to connect with Vicidial / Goautodial

More
8 years 2 months ago #131509 by JBT
Hi guys,

Got a question concerning the limesurvey integration in Goautodial/Vicidial.
We got a small callcenter and we want to use limesurvey to make scripts that are visible once a call is ringing in Goautodial/ Vicidial.
In Goautodial its possible to make:
1. Scripts (the easy way)
2. Make scripts (advance way/limesurvey)
3. Making scripts in Limesurvey and connect this with goautodial by putting the right variables in the URL.

On point 1 & 2 everything works well. I can set up a survey using the advance (limesurvey) method but the options and goes on this with routing etc are limited.
I allready made some surveys in Limesurvey and what i want to do is to connect these surveys into goautodial to set up an nice interface for the callcenter agents.

So here is the question: How can i export the survey in a URL in Vicidial/Goautodial. I also posted this one on the Vicidial forum but maybe you guys got some good docs.

Cause I cant find some good documentation how to connect these 2 programs by using variables into the URL.

Can anyone give me a help on this one please? It would be fantastic :)

Ive installed Goautodial 3.3 1406088000 with the latest Vicidial version| LimeSurvey Version 1.91+ Build 11804 & LimeSurvey Version 2.50+ Build 160204 | No other software installed | Working on a MacBook Pro 2015
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 4 weeks ago - 8 years 4 weeks ago #133337 by gservices
hello,
I am beginner at Limesurvey, and I make more research to find any manual to config limesurvey with vicidial.
But its not possible...
I install the limesurvey version 2.00 and create all steps :
  • Add a user: (vicidial/1234/ViciDial User)
  • Add a group: (ViciDial agent group)
  • Add a survey: ViciDial test Survey
  • Add question group: ViciDial general questions
  • Add a question:
But now I am not sure what to do!
can you help please?
Last edit: 8 years 4 weeks ago by gservices. Reason: grammar
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #133361 by DenisChenu

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gservices
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #133397 by gservices
Thank you Denis!
but I want to not complicate the discus, to find in this blog.
More
8 years 19 hours ago #134747 by gservices
Hello all,
I have install goautodial-32bit-ce-3.3-final and all are good, I will use this server only for limesurvey.
When I create a advantaged script are all OK, and all data are shown on lime script....
But the problem what is...
First when I will change the type of field, is Long text area and I put short text field, and the connection vicidial and limesurvey will go broken.
The same as I add another another question on script....
What I can do to bring Up the connection, because I can not find someone and I lost more time with this project...

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose