Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Once questions are completed have abutton which forces user to repeat all again

• denman0000
  • denman0000's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #130006 by denman0000
Hi All

I wonder if someone could help me ?
I have 10 questions which a user gets asked .. these allow me to create a single job in a workflow.(imagine all the answers in a single ROW in a spreadsheet or CSV file)
A workflow can have multiple jobs attached to it (more ROWS)
My questions are:
1. Currently a user goes through all the questions and this naturally (or hopefully ) adds all the answers to an exported CSV file hopefully by means of an email on final submission (I hope this can be done and if so HOW ?)
2. Sadly each response is a separate entry and update each time , I would like the current user to be able to click a button (maybe something like "ADD ANOTHER WORKFLOW") and this would run through the same process.
Can this be done because this would at least give me all the correct ROWS in my workflow spreadsheet.
I saw there is the ability to use tokens and wonder if I could use that approach to filter all responses by a token ID (a user) and then collectively add them to a spreadsheet and that gets emailed to me.

I really would appreciated an answer for this

Thank you
Den
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 2 months ago #130031 by coeneisma
1. You could let the respondent repeat the same questionare over and over. Automated email is easy after each response, but not with responses from 1 person in 1 csv attached. If the amount of workflows is limited (for example 10 or 20) you could just add more questiongroups with the same questions. Only then you would need to edit the exported to make each workflow show on a seperate row.
2. Token could work to filter. Another possibilty (if all the workflows by one person will be entered at once and the same questionare is done over and over) could be to add add a first question where someone can identify him/herself (name, empolyee number, etc., lets call it ID-question) and send this anwer by URL to the next instance of the survey to a hidden question after which the ID-question gets hidden by relevance: manual.limesurvey.org/Workarounds:_Surve...using_the_survey_URL
Example:
question1: <empty>
relevance: 0
question2: "Fill in ID"
relevance: is_empty(question1)
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose