Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Create a MDCA alike question

• tbaroni
  • tbaroni's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #129268 by tbaroni
Create a MDCA alike question was created by tbaroni
I need to create a question of type matrix in which the user responds that the effort to pass from one scale to another (a application of the technical MDCA).
In the vertical must have a scale that, for example, from 1 to 5 and in horizontal have the same scale 1 to 5.
When the respondent is answering, he'll use the following criteria (always reading the line):

" - To exit the scale one and go to the scale 2 my effort is down. To exit the scale 1 and go straight to scale 3 my effort is medium. To exit the scale 1 and go to the scale 5 directly, my effort is extreme."

So I need of an array of multicolumn that would allow the use of dropdown menu, so that within each dropdown I could insert the standard level of effort that the respondent will have to use.

My second question is, how I leave the main diagonal "not selectable". In this example I showed, the effort to get out of range 1 and go to scale 1 is zero, so I like to keep the person to answer this diagonal ...

How to create this kind of research at Lime?
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 4 months ago #129269 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Create a MDCA alike question
Can you provide a visual mock-up?

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose