Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Relevance Equation - still shows in question index until you navigate

• LimeHo
  • LimeHo's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #129199 by LimeHo
Hello
I am working on building a survey that shows a group and/or questions based on a token attribute. However, even though the relevance criteria is not met it shows on the Question Index until you navigate to the next page. It seems like the relevance equation gets evaluated after the first page of the survey is displayed (not counting the page where I enter in the token). A little more description below (apologize in advance if this is not clear). I'm wondering if I put the relevance equation in the wrong page. I put it in both the group and the questions within the group.

My relevance equation is: ((TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_1 == "Football")) for the group and questions on the Football scoring system. What I'm trying to accomplish is to only show this question if the sport is Football. So if I enter in a token where the the value was "Rugby" I would expect that after I submit the token, it would only show me 4 items in the Question Index however it shows me 5 items then when I navigate to the next page in the survey the equation gets evaluated and then updates the index and shows 4 items. I would like it to only show the 4 from the beginning.

Description of behavior I'm seeing in the Question Index:
1. After I enter my token, it takes me to the first page of the survey
2. The first page shows the question index with 5 items on it (group names)
For example, it would show something like before navigating to another item in the index:
1. Contacts
2. Football scoring system
3. Current sport stats
4. Last year sport stats
5. Submit
Then when I navigate to another item in the index the Question Index shows 4 items in the index:
1. Contacts
2. Current sport stats
3. Last year sport stats
4. Submit

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 4 months ago #129218 by DenisChenu
I think there are already a Feature Request to have such system.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose