Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Partial survey, participant can't access

• socialanxietyresearch
  • socialanxietyresearch's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #126665 by socialanxietyresearch
Partial survey, participant can't access was created by socialanxietyresearch
I've searched for an answer for this so apologies if it's obvious but my knowledge is basic. It's been years since I've used limesurvey and it appears to have came on leaps and bounds since - I, however, have not.

I have someone who has completed half a survey, I can see the responses under 'last 50 responses' but there is nothing under 'partial saved responses'. The participant is unable to access the survey from where they left off.

I have 'participants may save and resume late - Yes', but they've not actively saved their responses. Cookies are on to prevent repeated responses too. So I would have thought they should be able to pick up from where they left off even if they didn't actively save.

Basically, any advice/blatantly obvious answers on how I stop this from happening?

Thanks in advance
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #126671 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Partial survey, participant can't access
Hi,

For included system : 2 way :
- Use token and set 'Enable token-based response persistence' to YES
- Allow user to save their answer : but user need to click on it ....

I think you can (for exception for this user)
- Start a survey
- Do your save
- Search in the Database (not via limesurvey) , table lime_saved_control for your srid and replace with the user srid.
- And give the information of user/pass to this user.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by DenisChenu. Reason: And give the information ...
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose