How to get a percentage of correct answers from the survey?

More
3 years 1 month ago #122641 by khakimovd
khakimovd created the topic: How to get a percentage of correct answers from the survey?
Hello,

I do have my survey configured and it does collect all information that I want. Now, i'm stuck at the analysis part.

Lets say , for example, my survey has 10 questions. Once someone has finished the survey I want to see the percentage of "correct" answers attached in the survey, so when I go to statistic page of the survey I can easily filter it by that "correct" percentage field.

Is that possible? Could you please help me?

I read about piping/tailoring but it gives the report at the end as a table with the answers which has been chosen. This is also good for the report part, but how can I create an expression which will calculate the percentage of the correct answers and writes it in to some hidden field for analysis purpose?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #122648 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: How to get a percentage of correct answers from the survey?
  1. Enable assessments - manual.limesurvey.org/Assessments
  2. Give all correct answers an assessment value of 1 and all wrong answers a value of 0
  3. Use Expression Manager to load an equation type question with a "score" - manual.limesurvey.org/Expression_Manager...ager_for_Assessments

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!