Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Give the chance to the participant of answering a second time, with an empty for

More
8 years 10 months ago #119982 by marba
Hi everyone,

In my survey, the participants are reporting one episode that happened with them.
Even though only one is mandatory, I thought it would be nice to let generous participants report more than one :laugh:

So, in the end, I would ask:
Would you like to report about some other episode?
[] Yes, please!
[] No, I'm ready to finish and go back to my life.

If the participant would like to report one more, the survey would start again (not from group 1, but group X), with empty inputs, ready to gather more data.

I'm afraid the only way of doing it is to repeat the groups and hide them/show them according to their yes/no answer.

Is that so, or is there any creative and magic solution out there? :)

btw, when I tested my survey, the output shows that the date of answering is in 1980! I didnt find where can I put the right date in LS...

thanks a lot!
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 10 months ago #119992 by tpartner
1) Yes, the only way is to add the extra groups and show them with conditions or relevance.

2) If the survey is anonymous, the date will be set to 1980 - manual.limesurvey.org/Survey_settings#Tokens

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marba
More
8 years 10 months ago #119993 by marba

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose