Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Custom templates not working following comfort update

• DanielVN
  • DanielVN's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #163724 by DanielVN
Hi,

I have updated today limesurvey to version Version 2.73.0+171219 from Version 2.06.

I'm using several custom templates for my projects that were working properly before the update. At the moment on all of them I'm getting the following error:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status jquery-ui.css of 404 (Not Found). And all questions seem really odd. For example in all arrays the text used for columns is displayed multiple times beside each checkbox for all rows. The answer text in list and multiple questions appear below the check boxes and so on.

I have attached one of the templates that i'm using for reference.

Could you please advise what could be the reason for this and how to proceed?

Best regards
Daniel
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 2 months ago #163727 by jelo

DanielVN wrote: Could you please advise what could be the reason for this and how to proceed?

Template from 2.0X are not compatible with 2.73.0. There is no automatic way to convert old templates. Please choose a new template shipped with 2.73.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 2 months ago #163735 by holch
And to be honest, I don't think it makes sense to update from 2.06 to 2.7x, now that 2.7x is not supported anymore. There will be no updates and bug fixes to 2.7x. The current and supported version is 3.x, which again has a change in the template system (hopefully the last for some time).

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: fvanderstarre

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose