Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Resetting installation admin password through limesurvey.org

• pauloalmeida
  • pauloalmeida's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #153894 by pauloalmeida
I have an account on limesurvey.org with an installation at limequery.com. I don't remember the user and password of the installation (I tried recovering the password with several combinations of username and e-mail address and didn't receive an e-mail), so I reset the password in the installation settings in my limesurvey.org profile. That shows me a password and tells me I can log in in two minutes, but the login then fails with user 'admin' and the provided password. Maybe the user is something other than 'admin'? I looked around and that seems to be the default. Is there any other way to recover the password, or to recover the username based on the e-mail only?
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by pauloalmeida. Reason: Correct URL
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 10 months ago #153913 by holch
All things related to the Limesurvey Professional hosting, please refer directly to the support system of Limesurvey GmbH. You can open a ticket under "Contact Us". We here in the forum can only give support for the community edition, not the hosted one.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose