Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Keep an archive of surveys in limesurvey

• kubazajaczkowski
  • kubazajaczkowski's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #162489 by kubazajaczkowski
Keep an archive of surveys in limesurvey was created by kubazajaczkowski
We are LS Pro subscriber. We do a lot of small surveys and we need to have access via LS to detailed results for a long time (in years). I'd like to keep an archive of surveys in Limesurvey with complete set of responses and participants.

As I understand to maintain the data I need to expire the survey and not close it. However, the expired survey is still "Active". This is very misleading. It counts toward active surveys for participant in CPDB. It adds to the count of active surveys in top bar, which links to a list of active surveys (also expired).

Is there a way to change this behavior so "Active" status does not include expired? Or even better to add another status "closed" that indicates a survey that is no longer editable, maintains all data and is not active?
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 3 months ago #162497 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Keep an archive of surveys in limesurvey
I'm not aware of any settings out of the box. You should open a feature request or a bug report. To me it sounds more like a bug, but i don't use CPDB.

It counts toward active surveys for participant in CPDB. It adds to the count of active surveys in top bar, which links to a list of active surveys (also expired).

What version of LimeSurvey do you use?

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose