Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Specifying Eligibility to continue survey/adding option to multiple numerical

• farahdem85
  • farahdem85's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #141296 by farahdem85
Hello,

i have 2 questions:

1- my survey starts with "Eligibility" question group (made up of 6 questions). i want people who are found not to be eligible after these 6 questions not to be able to continue the survey and to be directed to a page that says that they are not eligible and that thanks them. i have conditioned the first question in the question group that is directly after eligibility group so that anyone giving an ineligible answer will not be able to access the following question group. But how can i make an option that a thank you page appears at this level to inform participants that they are not eligible and to thank them?

2- i am using the "multiple numerical input" question type and i want to include "Don't know/not sure" option so that participants who are not sure of the answer can tick this option and who ever has an answer will fill the numerical values. Can i do this and if yes can i know how?

Thank you for the support
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 6 months ago #141300 by jacob
This addresses your first question:

It seems like that you "just" want two End-URLs .
It was discussed here:

www.limesurvey.org/forum/can-i-do-this-w...o-different-end-urls

I hope this will help you.
jacob
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 6 months ago #141308 by holch
Ideally you separate the two questions into two posts, because they are completely non releated from what I can see:
2. Not possible out of the box. You might be able to use a second question with ony "don't know" and then format it accordingly so it looks like one question.

1. I think what you mean is that you want to screen out certain participants that do not fit the profile of the survey. To do this, you can use quotas. In this specific case you need to use so called "zero quotas", so the value of the quota is "0". This means that everyone that fits in the quota will be seeing a end message that you define in the quota and can also be redirected to a specific url if you want.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose