Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

exporting .lss files with Qualtrics/qsf?

• holch
  • holch's Avatar Topic Author
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 10 months ago #136851 by holch
I don't think that anyone has done this before. You probably need to have a look at both files on how they treat and display questions, groups, etc.

If you don't have too many surveys I would guess it is probably quicker to build the surveys again in the new tool.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
More
7 years 10 months ago #136870 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic exporting .lss files with Qualtrics/qsf?
Qualtrics don't seems to accept any import/export data : www.triple-s.org/ssssoft.htm .

Only solution actually : get all information on Qualtrics survey file , do a new export plugin for LimeSurvey.

PS : you can export in TSV (open with excel) and try to update it manually for Qualtrics.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
More
7 years 10 months ago #136917 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic exporting .lss files with Qualtrics/qsf?

DenisChenu wrote: Qualtrics don't seems to accept any import/export data : www.triple-s.org/ssssoft.htm .

Is Limesurvey supporting Triple-S out of the box?

Could be a interesting plugin business to allow more exports since heavy users might have to move once LS 2.06 LTS is shutdown.
But I mostly do it from scratch since you still have to check everything double. Haydays for Triple-S seemed to be in past.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
  • DenisChenu
More
7 years 10 months ago #136926 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic exporting .lss files with Qualtrics/qsf?
Not out on the box , but by plugin : www.limesurvey.org/index.php?option=com_...-standard&Itemid=729 free like a speech but NOT like a beer.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose