Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Squashed graphs in Simple Mode Statistics

• doveoscar
  • doveoscar's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #184836 by doveoscar
This has been reported before, but I haven't seen a fix. I'm running LimeSurvey 3.17.1+190408 and it's the first proper survey I've run.

There have been 9 responses so far and the simple mode graph looking was great. Then suddenly it wasn't, nothing was changed. One visit good, next visit, not. The number of responses had not changed. I've attached what it looks like now.

It doesn't matter whether I go to the graph via the sidebar or top button, it's the same.

Help gratefully received.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 10 months ago #184842 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Squashed graphs in Simple Mode Statistics
If it was working fine before, then it is probably not a problem of Limesurvey directly. Try to empty your cache of your browser or try to access with a different Browser and let's test what happens.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• doveoscar
More
4 years 10 months ago #184858 by doveoscar
Replied by doveoscar on topic Squashed graphs in Simple Mode Statistics
Thank you for the quick response.

Anyway, browser cache emptied. Same result. Also four browsers tried - Firefox and Edge on Windows 10; Iron and Firefox on Linux Mint 19. All give the same result. Three of them had never seen limesurvey before.

More info: it's the same if I login as admin or a user; the full statistics output is fine; it's running on Apache 2.4/php 7.0 on a Synology NAS running DSM 6. Everything else is great and, to reiterate, I moved away from the page at issue - I think to check on participants - and when I went back I had this squashed, upside-down graph. It was literally an in-flight change so nothing about the server or the limesurvey installation had changed.

'Tis a puzzle, one I'd dearly like to solve.
  • holch
More
4 years 10 months ago #184859 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Squashed graphs in Simple Mode Statistics
Sounds weird. At least we can determine that it has nothing to do with the cache. ;-)

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• DenisChenu
More
4 years 10 months ago #184868 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Squashed graphs in Simple Mode Statistics

doveoscar wrote: it's the same if I login as admin or a user; the full statistics output is fine; it's running on Apache 2.4/php 7.0 on a Synology NAS running DSM 6. Everything else is great and, to reiterate, I moved away from the page at issue - I think to check on participants - and when I went back I had this squashed, upside-down graph. It was literally an in-flight change so nothing about the server or the limesurvey installation had changed.

You have the reproduce step to report the issue :)

www.limesurvey.org/community/bug-tracker

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • doveoscar
More
4 years 10 months ago #184962 by doveoscar
Replied by doveoscar on topic Squashed graphs in Simple Mode Statistics
Morning, it has fixed itself after some more survey completions, so nothing I can report at the moment.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose