Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Redirecting end URL for survey with multiple languages

• kdenize
  • kdenize's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #191345 by kdenize
I am creating a survey that has English as the base language and French as a secondary language. I have a re-direct URL to send them to a 2nd survey. When I just had English -> English, this worked fine... but I am wanting to re-direct the English survey to the 2nd English survey and the French survey to the 2nd French survey. Based on forums, I am not sure if this is possible.

I do have a question built into the survey that asks what language they speak, English, French or Other so I was trying to build IF statements using that question (IF English or other, go to English survey, IF French go to French survey), but I am not sure how to build the equation based on other forms. In the equation do I use the question Code, the question ID number? and how do I code the answer (with the ID? Like A1 and A2?)

I appreciate all help. I am new to LimeSurvey and not overly familiar with their logic.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 4 months ago #191347 by tpartner
I don't think you need to do that. You can enter a different End URL for each language in the "Text elements" screen.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
  • kdenize
  • kdenize's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #191348 by kdenize
Thank you. Oh! I see now, this is way easier than I thought!!

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose