Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Unable to delete user from group

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #187157 by jdccr
Unable to delete user from group was created by jdccr
Hello, I am using LimeSurvey 3.17.3 and I want to report a bug in th option to manage user groups.

In this option I am unable to delete user because the action to delete is missing.

I see this is a old bug reported in the year 2016 here: bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=11287

I attach image with this option.

Thank you for your help.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by holch.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #187158 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Unable to delete user from group
Are you sure that you have the correct rights? Have a look at the demo that is running 3.17.3 as well and you can delete users there. So it is either a problem with your installation or with your user rights.

[edit] Just saw the bug report now and that this only happens when you are not the super admin. So I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature.

However, if you feel this is a bug, create a new bug report. Because the one you are referencing is for a completely different branch of Limesurvey.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by holch.
  • holch
More
4 years 8 months ago #187159 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Unable to delete user from group
By the way, I don't think you want to post emails of members of the Central Bank of Costa Rica publicly, so I have deleted your screenshot. If you want to upload it again, please make sure that no one can see the email addresses.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose