Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Showing participants their main results to the questionnaire

• ocynar
  • ocynar's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #184803 by ocynar
Hello everybody,

I am new at using limesurvey and I'm still struggling with some maybe basic steps...

Actually, my participants will complete a personality questionnaire, but will also answer to other questions.

What I would like to do, is to display at the end of the whole questionnaire (or in a feedback email, that doesn't matter) the results of the personality questionnaire part. That is, I would like the participants to see the means they had in each dimension of this personality questionnaire.

Is that possible with limesurvey or do I have to do it with something else?

In other words, is limesurvey able to compute means with some participants answers and display it somehow?

Thank you in advance for helping me!
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 11 months ago #184806 by tpartner
Yes, please refer to the manual - Expression Manager.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
More
4 years 11 months ago #184808 by jelo

ocynar wrote: In other words, is limesurvey able to compute means with some participants answers and display it somehow?

Compute mean of the answers of "some participants" won't work cause you cannot access the answers of other participants during a survey. If you only need to access values of the participant filling out the survey and have static data, you're fine with the direction tpartner has showed you.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
  • tpartner
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #184825 by tpartner
I assumed from the original post wording that it is the later.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by tpartner.
  • holch
More
4 years 10 months ago #184830 by holch

Compute mean of the answers of "some participants" won't work cause you cannot access the answers of other participants during a survey.

I also understood it like tpartner, that it is purely based on the personal responses of the current respondent.

But even if it should be based on results from other respondents, this plugin might do the trick:

gitlab.com/SondagesPro/ExportAndStats/getStatInSurvey

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose