Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Rating system - rating

• Apouxx
  • Apouxx's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #183724 by Apouxx
Rating system - rating was created by Apouxx
Hello,

I'm currently creating admission contests for a business school, but I'm not sure Limesurvey is a good solution for this.

Indeed, the evaluation system seems limited to me. We can make sure to display the result at the end of the questionnaire for the candidate, but if we want to keep it for ourselves, it's less obvious ...

What I would like is to be able to have the result of the admission contest on my side in a kind of table summarizing the answers and the note attached to this answer for example.

Without having to export the answers each time I want to view them and I did not find anything in the statistics or in the basic export to be able to display it correctly separately with a variable {assessment_CURRENT_TOTAL} directly in the export excel or csv.

An example in image of what I have at the moment.

I do not know if I made myself understood ...?

If someone has already been confronted with this problem, let them denounce themselves!

thank you,

Apouxx.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #183730 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Rating system - rating
Well, it will show in the response table of the survey, but depending on the length of your survey, the columns like First Name, Last Name and the scores might be far away from each other.

I personally would not use Assessments (only the assessment value) and create my own assessment via Expression manager. But, if the assessment_current_total is what you need, you can always write it into the database by inserting {assessment_CURRENT_TOTAL} into a equation type question and save it in the database this way (be default, this is not saved in the database anywhere).

Now to get some kind of Dashboard where you can quickly see only the Name and the score, without the answers to all the questions, you might need to create something on your own. As Limesurvey is open source and can be installed on your server, you can always access the database directly. Or you can use the API and read out the responses and display only what you really need.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by holch.
  • DenisChenu
More
4 years 11 months ago #183735 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Rating system - rating
responseListAndManage is near this.

See a quick sample : responseListAndManage on Fruit

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: holch
  • Apouxx
  • Apouxx's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #183740 by Apouxx
Replied by Apouxx on topic Rating system - rating
Thanks guys, Those 2 ideas combined can be usefull.

Denis, can i use calculated values in the array ? since i have to convert the rates to 20 i have to do a multiplication and a division on the assesment value.
  • holch
More
4 years 11 months ago #183742 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Rating system - rating

DenisChenu wrote: responseListAndManage is near this.

See a quick sample : responseListAndManage on Fruit

The example looks great. You have so many great plugins, but often by the name it is not clear what they can do. I am sure I scrolled over this one a couple of times and never thought of it being interesting.

Need to give it a go.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• DenisChenu
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #183743 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Rating system - rating
Documentation take time … and this one is big …

About available information : you can select any columns inside survey.

Tyhen just create this column in an equation.

Here : you don't the TEMPS_SAISIE column … unavailable (currently).

PS : still some issue with this plugin for edition response by admin (end date for example)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by DenisChenu. Reason: Partial screenshot

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose