Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Send detailed notification email to people depending on token

• privetlm
  • privetlm's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #117757 by privetlm
Hi guys, thank you for this awesome software!

So I have a closed survey for 159 participates. They will take the survey and want they're supervisors to be notified that the survey has been completed. I see that you can send detailed notifications to multiple email addresses, but there are about 16 supervisors that break up the 159 participants.

Is there a way to send confirmation notifications to supervisor 1 for tokens 1-25, supervisor 2 for tokens 26-50, etc...?

Would this be done using expression manager/insertans in the email template?
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #117758 by holch
I think I have read that you can put a placeholder for a question into the email field for the notification. So what you could do is to write the email of the supervisor into a custom attribute for each respondent. I am not sure if you can directly use this custom attribute or if you have to pass the value (email) of the custom attribute to a question field and then read it into the email field for the detailed notification.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• DenisChenu
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #117810 by DenisChenu
Multiple email must be separate by ; .

You can use an attribute with all email.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose