Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Response not appearing

• Gaelito
  • Gaelito's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #115898 by Gaelito
Response not appearing was created by Gaelito
Hi,
I have used lime survey several times years ago and have never had a serious issue.
I started a new survey few days ago. The survey was anonymous and set on 'public' so that anyone can answer clicking de link. All looked fine.

BUT soon I got some feedback pointing out a serious issue. Some respondents told me they had filled the survey (which is true bcd they knew what the last question was about) but I can't see their response on the tab. In some cases, the ID wasn't even created. Sometimes, when they agree to fill it again, results eventually show up, sometimes not.
For some others it is working fine though. I feel I am loosing dozens of respondents... :S :S :S

I am using the Version 2.00+

Any idea???
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 2 months ago #115900 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Response not appearing
First of all, I would recommend to update to the latest version, because if there has been a problem in Limesurvey, this should be solved by now.

It is very difficult to help with old versions, because the error / bug / whatever it is might have been solved a long time ago.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose