Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: customization for all surveys to be public and support public statistics

customization for all surveys to be public and support public statistics 3 years 1 week ago #83659

• kaval
  • Fresh Lemon
Is there a way to allow all surveys to be public, and to allow public statistics either via a settings menu or alternatively by setting a config.php or changing some PHP global variables? I currenly have to do it for all individual surverys. Thanks,
-kaval
The administrator has disabled public write access.

customization for all surveys to be public and support public statistics 3 years 1 week ago #83668

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 1018
Hello,

No, by default public statistics is not active. You can do a cron script to set public statistics to Y each 5 minutes for example.
Or hack the LS code.

customization for all surveys to be public and support public statistics 3 years 20 hours ago #83995

• kaval
  • Fresh Lemon
I was looking into hacking the LS code, but it seems to be buried in there. Any idea of how to proceed.

customization for all surveys to be public and support public statistics 2 years 11 months ago #84093

• kaval
  • Fresh Lemon
I did figure this out for anyone else who is interested. It is not very difficult. You can mod the file /admin/editsurveysettings.php.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds