Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unable to see statistics or export results to excel

Unable to see statistics or export results to excel 3 years 3 months ago #78269

• tvandetta
  • Fresh Lemon
I've just upgraded to 1.92+ Build 120405 on a Solaris 10 box running Apache 2 and php 5.3.6

My surveys from 1.90 seemed to have imported just fine. When I attempt to view statistics I get an http connection error.

So, I "View summary of all available fields" in HTML, PDF, or Excel as the output format, and click view stats, and I get:

The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If you computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

The same thing happens if I attempt to export the results to a Microsoft Excel file from the "export results to an application" option. The other export options seem to work.

I haven't found a log file that is helping me sort out where the problem is. I have set debug=1 in the config.php, but I don't get any errors, as it doesn't load any page.

Any help sorting out even where to look would be greatly appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to see statistics or export results to excel 3 years 3 months ago #78325

• tvandetta
  • Fresh Lemon
I have now been able to determine that I am getting a segmentation fault with statistics.php and exportresults.php. When I try either one, I immediately get an error message in the apache logs that looks like:

[Mon Apr 09 10:47:31 2012] [notice] child pid 22456 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds