Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Update 1.92(120.325)

Update 1.92(120.325) 3 years 5 days ago #77319

• rafael_ur
  • Senior Lime
Hello:

I upgraded to version 1.92 (120.325) I have the following problem ( I had 1.91 120.302)

La base de datos de LimeSurvey está siendo actualizada (2012-03-26 08:25:59) .Aguarde unos instantes...

Fallo en el siguiente comando SQL: ALTER TABLE `lime_groups` ADD `grelevance` text DEFAULT NULL Razón: Duplicate column name 'grelevance'

Fatal error: Class 'LimeExpressionManager' not found in /var/www/vhosts/einvenio.com/httpdocs/limesurvey/admin/update/upgrade-mysql.php on line 702

Any suggestions?
Rafael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Update 1.92(120.325) 3 years 3 days ago #77441

Hello rafael_ur

I can´t help you because i have the same problem, when i updated i have tis problem.

La base de datos de LimeSurvey está siendo actualizada (2012-03-27 15:46:25) .Aguarde unos instantes...

Fallo en el siguiente comando SQL: ALTER TABLE `lime_groups` ADD `grelevance` text DEFAULT NULL Razón: Duplicate column name 'grelevance'

Aw: Update 1.92(120.325) 3 years 3 days ago #77467

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello,

Please open a ticket at the bugtracker and...
  1. Give as much information as possible
  2. Attach your survey. You can mark your ticket "private" so that only the developers will be able to take a look at it.
  3. Provide step-by-step instructions how to reproduce the problem.
  4. If possible/helpful please provide screenshots

Afterwards please post the link to the bugtracker so we can follow the progress.

Thanks!

PS:
I'm no expert but it looks like a problem that has to do with the ExpressionManager. "grelevance" is the question group relevance for EM (that seems to exist already so it couldn't be added) and LimeExpressionManager is one of the EM core classes.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team

Re: Update 1.92(120.325) 2 years 9 months ago #81455

rafael_ur

Were you able to find a solution to this bug? I had the same thing happen to me. If you have, could you please share what you came up with.

Thank you!

Re: Update 1.92(120.325) 2 years 9 months ago #81456

alfredoleganes

I hope you had better luck than I have. Were you able to come up with a solution to this bug? Please let me know what worked for you.

Thank you!

Re: Update 1.92(120.325) 2 years 9 months ago #81458

• TMSWhite
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 82
This has been fixed (in 1.92+ release 120606).

The problem was that some upgrade attempts added the grelevance column, but aborted while running LimeExpressionManager::UpgradeConditionsToRelevance() before setting the upgraded DBVersion.

Users who continue to have this problem on upgrade should manually change their DBVersion to 154 in the settings_global table (so that LS knows that grelevance was added), then let the automatic DB upgrade process run again.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
Donation Image