I'm using limesurvey 1.91, so after installation I download from www.limesurvey.org/en/contribute/translations-status the "it.po" file, open and save it with poedit to obtain the corresponding .mo file.
I set my default language to "it" (for italian). All work ok but some messages are displayed in English, even if there is a correct translation into Italian. For example, when I set the email template for the invitation, although there is in the it.po its Italian translation, it doesn't work. Even if I click on the "use the default" button the invitation message is still in English.
thanks for the help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.